Heyss...thanks for everyone's support!! Haha...I know my blog gis going grow spider web soon if I still do not blog this weekend.Let me try to recall what I have been doing this week.
Well, for most of us, Monday was a brand new Semester. Time really flies, I have studied in Singpaore poly for 2 years already!! And finally, this is the last year...*graduation mood*...haha.
First day at school was quite relax and we get to meet our classmates again...didn't really chat with the rest of the classmate except for nancy and sara. Because we are not really close to the class. What to do? We are CIE student...like wanderer...we have three different class this semester. But I never regret taking CIE, because I feel that I learnt alot. The rest of the day were as per normal...but thurs and friday was more tiring. I don't know whether it is because it is nearing to the end of the week or it is because I slept very late on wed and it sort of drained my energy. Yesterday I had a lesson, "COMMUNICATION SKILLS FOR ENTREPRENUER" and we shared our Industrial attachment experiences, our amibition, what motivates us etc. It was very interesting and it made me really recall my life in melbourne. What I did, how I felt, what I learnt, do I like the place, will I go back for further studies. So many questions answered...it really triggers my mind to really think. Perhaps I should write something about my trip, my experience. And also, my ambition. I did thought what I like and what I want to do in the future. But seems like I still do not have a strong goal. I still do not know what I want. Perhaps it's another thing to think as I move on...
Today, I managed to wake up early!! Thank god...haha...my mum dragged me to exercise...it has been one and a half month since I really exercise!! I could feel the fats lar...so sianz! I was really relutant at first because I was really tired...haven't been sleeping enough. But I still went for it. I felt so lazy and tired at first but when I was running...I felt really good...to really sweat. I guess somehow I have to really put in effort to see results. I cannot keep on saying that I want slim down yet I don't want to make any effort! After a morning exercise, I went back home myself...while my parents went for breakfast at the coffeeshop. I didn't feeling eating outside because I often overeat...hence I went back home to have my own breakfast! Hehe...bread and coffee...so shiok...=)
Almost 9.40am le...Today is going to be a busy day for me.
First, I will go bugis temple and funan IT mall myself...need to repair my camera...hope I don't have to pay anything...After that, I will meet my mum at salon to cut and dye my hair!! yeah! Finally get to cut my mushroom head...whatever...I need to stop here...shall continue again!!