HER MEMORIES
10.29.2007
Hm...kinda tired today. Fall aslp during the jorney back home.
Ytd wen shopping wif cas,ll, yt and the guys. Bought a shoes, belt and cardigan. Haha...two cardigan in a weekend! hehe...We also took some photos with people wearing scary costumes. I think they are participating the competition for the best costume...cos halloween is jus few days away...They are so scary lar...kanna scared by one of them...saw the real person of one guy...quite handsome lei...hehe!! =P
Mum and dad will only be back on 10th nov...bro and sis-in-law also jus wen back malaysia ytd...actually this time round is the longest period which I stayed alone lei. Sometimes very emo...but now ok le...miss them though...I think I have good potential to go overseas to study...haha...=P
Two projects on hand now...so headache..hope the SFMA one faster end...the exhibition will b from 16th-20th of nov lei...Judging day is 9th Nov...peeps...must come support hor? Hehe...log on to this webby to know more...http://www.asiapacificfoodexpo.org.sg/ Of cos there will be other food products lar...so if u all love food, please come support ok??!! hehe...
Another project...everyday the same lor..."THINK OF DESIGNS!"....but its really difficult to think of designs le....in jus few months...and must make sure it work also lei!! Think so easy ar...if so easy everyone will be rich le lor...BUT...we must realli jia you!! Yeah! =)
Mood: Good
=====================END=====================